We Keep Your Lights On. And Are There When They Go Out.
Call us when the lights go out. Or before. Residential, Commercial and industrial clients in numerous industries rely on Rowbel Services to keep the lights on — literally. As part of our Service & Maintenance programs Rowbel Services has a team of electricians who are NFPA 70E trained with a stocked warehouse at their disposal. Our Service Team is available 24/7 to respond to emergencies such as power outages, burned Receptacles, Burned wiring, wiring repair and any other electrical failures.
We also offer a wide range of proactive services:
- Proactive power quality analysis and solutions, including arc flash hazard analysis, to help your facilities and residents run at maximum efficiency and safety. These services are performed by our staff of Certified Power Quality (CPQ) specialists.
- Thermography/infrared (IR) analysis, done by our Level 2 and Level 3 trained and certified IR technicians. Our specialists can find and fix any heat and any thermal anomalies in your IR systems, before they turn into problems.
- Dedicated on-site or on-call staff electrician services on campus or in large buildings.
- Preventive maintenance on all critical systems, from uninterruptible power supplies (UPS) and variable frequency drives (VFD) to automatic transfer switches (ATS) and ground fault circuit breakers.
- Monitoring services that keep a close watch on current and load to alert you of potential overloads.