Rowbel Services is one of the premier Maryland Heating and Air conditioning contractors in the Baltimore area. We provide Amazing HVAC services to residential and commercial customers. Our knowledgeable staff has solutions for most of your HVAC Repairs, HVAC maintenances and HVAC Installations.
Common Problems with Air Conditioning Systems:
These are some of the most common issues with A/C systems. You might be able to fix some of these things on your own. However, If you don’t feel comfortable doing it yourself, you should get in touch with us
- Air conditioner won’t turn on. Make sure the thermostat is properly set before taking a look at the electrical panel for a tripped breaker.
- Air isn’t cold. Verify thermostat settings are right. Then put in a new air filter, if you haven’t done this in the past few months. A clean air filter can improve efficiency and indoor air quality. Make sure the outdoor unit is free of debris and that it isn’t leaking refrigerant.
- Uneven cooling. Unsteady temperatures are often caused by leaky ducts, not enough insulation or blocked registers. If none of those things are creating the problem, consider adding blackout curtains on south-facing windows. You can also install a zoning system to regulate temperatures in specific areas.
- Water dripping from HVAC unit. Check the condensate line for clogs. This is the PVC pipe running from the air conditioner. Leaking refrigerant can also cause ice to collect on the coils and drip water.
- Air conditioner is making strange noises. Screeching, clanging, banging or clicking sounds signal potentially severe problems. Turn your system off and call Rowbel Services.
The best way to save costly repairs to your heating and air conditioning system is to have it running at Peake condition. Through our preventative maintenance inspection and cleaning we can Increase your home’s efficiency, save on energy costs, and extend the life of your heating and air conditioning system.Get an Estimate